2018-2019 STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Where to begin!
Students new to BRISD:
Complete Steps 1, 2 and 3
Current students who don't currently have a login to Parent Portal:
Complete Steps 1, 2 and 3
Current students who already have a login to Parent Portal:
Complete Steps 2 and 3 only
Step 1: Set up Access to Parent Portal
** Once the student has been enrolled in our district and the student has been added to your portal account, parents/guardians can update information such as: contact information, phone numbers, and address throughout the year.
Step 2: Gather Required Documents
Blue Ridge Schools requires that a parent or guardian provide the following documents to complete the enrollment process. These documents will be brought to campus when completing the enrollment process (detailed in Step 3.)
**Proof of residency - required for ALL students each year (beginning 17-18 school year):
One from this list:
* A recent paid rent receipt * HUD/Settlement Statement * Current voter registration card * Most recent tax receipt indicating home ownership * Contract of sale or lease contract * Current lease agreement
And one from this list:
* Gas bill indicating the address and the adult's name * Water bill indicating the address and the adult's name * Electric bill indicating the address and the adult's name
**Proof of Immunization/updates to shot records:
Plus (NEW STUDENTS ONLY):
* A certified copy of student birth certificate
* Student Social Security card - if official social security card is not provided, a state school ID will be issued.
* Last report card / Unofficial Transcript (For HS students new to the district)
* Driver’s License of Enrolling Parent
Step 3: Finalize the Enrollment Process
* Students and Parents/guardians must finalize the enrollment process in person during student registration. The dates and times for Student Registration are listed below.
2018-2019 Student Registration
Blue Ridge Elementary School: August 1st 10:30-6:30
Blue Ridge Middle School: August 1st 10:30-6:30
Blue Ridge High School: August 1st (Junior/Senior) 10:30-6:30 & August 2nd (Freshman/Sophomore) 10:30-6:30
* Outstanding cafeteria balances from the previous school year will need to be paid during the enrollment process.
* Certain family scenarios will warrant additional forms to be filled out:
- Student residing with another family in Blue Ridge
- Family residing with another family in Blue Ridge
- Pending home purchase within BR boundaries
To download these forms to complete and bring to enrollment, click HERE.
Additional Forms to be completed:
(Technology Usage, Language Survey, etc.)
PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE ONE FOR EACH STUDENT.
Forms are campus specific - please be sure to click on the correct link
For more enrollment information, contact the specific campus or Central Office at 972.752.5554